Sustainable Clean Energy
JN2T Energy develops clean energy projects in emerging markets in Africa, where the demand for energy far exceeds supply and, where alternative energy, or clean energy, is the preferred solution for producing electricity.
Our renewable energy consultants can advise you on what technology will work in which geographical location, and where your investment will be most effective.
We believe that all products including waste are a useful resource. Our services include, but not limited to, analysis of operations with recommendations for improvements in efficiency and design for energy production, ash generation and use, pollution control devices, risk management, and design of energy crop variety studies.
JN2T Energy collaborates with carefully chosen leading renewable energy companies, with strong and wealth of experience in the industry to deliver a tailor-made renewable energy solution with reference to the client’s location.
JN2T Energy, its team, and its partners have over 25 years of experience in the energy production, waste management, and environmental services.
JN2T Energy provides the following waste to energy services in sub-Saharan Africa
- Waste Management
- Operation Management
- Environmental and sustainable energy consulting services
- Market and Feasibility Studies
- Site Engineering
- Training and seminars organised for target groups, such as cooperate and government personnel for developmental purposes
Waste to Energy Projects undertaken in sub-Saharan Africa
- Municipal Waste to Energy
- Biomass to Energy
- Sludge to Energy
- Biofuel - (Biodiesel and Biogas Production)
- Solar Energy - Concentrated Solar Power
- Anaerobic Digestion
- Turnkey Renewable Energy Plant - 5MW to 1000MW